Sunday, July 22, 2007

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

As Americans we must rally behind our President, whether we feel he is right, wrong, smart or dumb. We elected him, ("we" meaning the majority) and must now support him. (God knows he needs that support)

One of the things I think I have learned from this Presidency is we must be wary of electing a president who's Father also served as President. A family dynasty does not necessarily provide us with the best candidate.

As a candidate for this high office, I have promised that I would not cast stones on any candidate, regardless of their political affiliation. In fact, my esteemed friend, Sen. John McClain we hear is in need of money if his campaign is to continue. Anyone wishing to support this fine man need only send me a check made payable to my name and I will be happy to lend him some money.

As for my candidacy, I have become more confident with each passing day. This will be the first time in history a candidate from a new political party has won the election without seeking or expecting campaign funds. I am winning because of my platform, my honesty and my colorful bumper stickers.

So have compassion. Stop throwing stones and barbs at our President. His is a tough job and just because he is not doing a good job is no reason to castigate him.
aL HOFFMAN
RUNNING STRONG

No comments: